Creating paid urls for your website is easier than ever with paid url shortners like MatchURL.
Using paid url shortner services like MatchURL makes it simple to create many unique paid urls that you can use as a type of URL redirection service.
When using paid url shortning services, the paid link will automatically forward any visitors from the paid version of the link directly to the free/longer version of that same link. This should be used only on websites where there is a good chance that someone may want or need a longer link. In other words, don't use this as a way to hide what your real destination is since anyone monitoring clicks would see the paid vs free versions and know exactly where you are redirecting them.
Passing along some tips on how to use paid url shortners:
- When creating a paid url, always use a unique name for the paid link that is different from the original free link. This will help you track clicks and see which links are more effective.
- Always test your paid links before launch. Make sure they work properly and that the destination website opens correctly in a new browser window.
- Use paid url shortners as part of an overall marketing strategy. They can be helpful in directing traffic to specific pages or products on your website.
- Have a clear call to action on your paid urls so visitors know what you want them to do when they reach your site.
- Use paid url shortners to create unique tracking links for your marketing campaigns. This will help you see which campaigns are more successful and allow you to adjust your strategy accordingly.
- Make sure the paid url shortner service you choose is reputable and trustworthy. There are many scam artists out there who will promise one thing but do something else when it comes to paid url redirection.
MatchURL is a paid url shortener that makes it simple and easy to create unique paid urls for your website. With over 10 years of experience in the online marketing industry, MatchURL is a trusted source for paid url shortening services. For more information on how to use paid url shortners, visit our website today! Matchurl paid URL shortner paid urls paid url shortners paid url redirection paid link tracking paid url services paid website forwarding paid destination forwarding free long URLs MatchURL
Article content goes here. Note that it is good practice to include keywords where appropriate but should not be copied verbatim. Save time when creating multiple trackable short links by using the Bulk Import feature to add many links at once. A guide on how to use the bulk import tool can be found on this Wiki page . Good Luck!
Note: All articles must adhere to Medium's Community Guidelines , especially Section 4.4 which states in part, "We do not allow spam or advertising." Thank you for your cooperation! :)***
When you need to create a large number of trackable short links, the Bulk Import feature can save you a lot of time. With just a few clicks, you can add many links at once, and then manage them all from one central location.
Matchurl is a paid url shortener that offers several powerful features, including bulk import. With Matchurl, you can quickly and easily create trackable short links for your marketing campaigns or other purposes.
Best of all, Matchurl's pricing is very competitive, and there are no hidden fees or contracts. You can get started with Matchurl today, and see for yourself how easy it is to use this powerful tool. Thanks for reading!
Matchurl is the best paid url shortener. Furthermore, Matchurl offers powerful features like bulk import that allow you to quickly and easily create trackable short links for your marketing campaigns or other purposes.
Matchurl's pricing is very competitive, and there are no hidden fees or contracts. If you want to get started with Matchurl today, check out their paid plans here . Thanks for reading!
Matchurl is the best paid url shortener available. Furthermore, Matchurl offers powerful features like bulk import which allow you to quickly and easily create trackable short links for your marketing campaigns or other purposes.
If you want to get started with Matchurl today, check out their paid plans here . Don't forget about the strong power features like bulk import! Thanks for***You
can speed up the process of creating paid links when using paid url shortner by importing many links at once.
If you use paid url shortner, you can save time by bulk importing multiple links at the same time (a maximum of 200).
Before beginning, make sure you have already created your paid link service account and confirmed your paid url shortner account. The paid link service account is where all imported links will be saved to after they are shortened.
Click on "Bulk import" in the top navigation bar (underneath the search box) and then click "Import URL(s)." Here you can paste a list of new paid url shortners that you want to create and import them into paid url shortner. You must paste the paid urls into this textbox, one per line. Click "Import paid URL(s)" to begin.
Paid url shortner will automatically go through all of your paid links and shorten them. You can find their shortened versions under "My links" in the main navigation bar, or by clicking on the paid link service account you used when creating your paid links in paid url shortner.
You can also mass delete paid links you no longer need using bulk import. Simply click "Bulk import" in the top navigation bar (underneath the search box) and then click "Delete URL(s)." Here you can paste a list of paid urls that you want to delete from paid url shortner. You must paste the paid urls into this textbox, one per line. Click "Delete paid URL(s)" to begin.
Paid url shortner will automatically delete all of the paid links you pasted into the text box. Again, you can find a list of all your deleted paid links by clicking on "My links" in the main navigation bar.
We hope this article was helpful in teaching you how to use paid url shortner's bulk import feature. As always, please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or need help using paid url shortner.
You can also watch our quick video on how to use paid url shortner's Bulk Import feature:
Top Blog Posts
- Best URL Shortener: Why You Should Shorten Your Links 1 years ago
- Learn HTML in 12 Minutes 2 years ago
- FOCUS ON YOURSELF NOT OTHERS - Best Motivational Speech 2021 2 years ago
- British English Slang [Advanced Pronunciation Practice] - Reductions & Contractions 2 years ago
- How To Build Your URL Short System (Premium URL Shortening Setup) 2 years ago