Enter your long URL and click shrink:
Then get a shortened link and/or QR code:
To shorten your link further, adjust the settings below:
*URL (optional): The domain you want to add after
*Check QR Code box to generate a QR code [if available].
Each of the following features make this best free url shortener service strong: 1. Create Branded Short Links Easily - Create short URLs like namecheap .com/username without having to do it one by one each time you need a new short URL. 2. Automated Shortening Features - Easily add shortened URLs to your company sites or partner pages in seconds with no redirects or 3rd party services with the API feature. 3. Customizable Branded QR Codes - In addition to customizing your link, use LinkShrink's powerful branding features and make the best looking branded QR codes for free .
LinkShrink has been featured on many top news sites like Fox News, Fast Company, CNET and more!
Honorable mention: shrink-my-link (website in English but offers a German version as well)
This service allows users to create short links without registration, so it's best for quickly creating a short URL.
The best free url shortener service can be used in many ways, but you'll find that it works best when sending out links on social media or posting them to blogs.
1) Social Media Posts - Promoting your business on social media is easy with LinkShrink because you can easily shorten any URL. This makes it possible to post your longer links directly onto Facebook and Twitter without having to use link-shortening apps or other redirect services after the fact.
2) Sharing Blog Content - It's easy for readers to follow long links within blog posts, which means they're more likely to click through than ever before!
3) Share Menu Links - If you want an easy way to add your short URLs to your iphone's share menu, LinkShrink is the best free url shortener service you can use. This makes it easy to add all of your shortened URLs so they're right at your fingertips when you need them.
What are some best practices for using a URL Shortener? There's no single answer that works best for every company or website: You'll find that different strategies work best in different scenarios and each has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Below we've compiled a list of best practices for best results:
1) Facebook Sharing - As we just mentioned, it's possible to shorten long links easily by selecting which sites you want to post on (such as Twitter, Facebook, etc.) before you shorten a link. We recommend using best free url shortener service for this purpose if your business is going to be sharing links on social media sites regularly because it will make things much easier. 2) Email Marketing - If you send emails with various URLs attached each time you write a new message, try adding a best free url shortener service to your email signature instead of including the long URL. This makes it easy for readers to follow the links without any trouble and ensures that they receive all of your messages even if they're blocking spam. 3) Adding Links to Blogs - Optimizing blogs with best free url shortener service is relatively simple once you understand how best to do so! You'll find that best results come when you add best free url shortener service to your blog posts in the content/description area for external sites, rather than in your footer area.
4) Custom QR Codes - LinkShrink is best used for creating custom QR codes that use a company logo and other branding elements like colors and fonts. This makes it easy to share these QR codes on offline items like business cards, posters, billboards and more.
5) Forums & Social Media Sites - You can't always control what happens once people share links on forums or third-party social media sites like Reddit--which means you might want to use best free url shortener service with caution. If someone wants to take action after they click through from one of these sites, best best free url shortener service is best for this purpose.
6) Link Redirection - Making it possible to redirect users directly from your best best free url shortener service link can be a great way to direct them to the best location for the content they're looking for. This also makes it easier than ever before to send visitors back through shortened links without requiring them to visit the originating site every time they want to do so. 7) Content Creation and Management - LinkShrink allows you easily shorten and share long URLs with bulk editing and advanced URL management tools that save time and improve productivity. You can even create new best best free url shortener service links directly through your accounts within our interface which saves you from having to
Top Blog Posts
- Best URL Shortener: Why You Should Shorten Your Links 7 months ago
- Learn HTML in 12 Minutes 10 months ago
- FOCUS ON YOURSELF NOT OTHERS - Best Motivational Speech 2021 11 months ago
- British English Slang [Advanced Pronunciation Practice] - Reductions & Contractions 11 months ago
- How To Build Your URL Short System (Premium URL Shortening Setup) 11 months ago